Yesterday is Mother's Day~ How did you all spend your day with mummy?? Mine was so normal.. No surprise though but a rest day for my mum... My brother went to Tioman with his friends so only Dad, Mum & I to celebrate this event...
We took a really simple brunch at 10.30am... "Kueh Tiao Kia" at "Shi De Fu"... Of course, I paid for the day... After that we went to my Grandma's house to pay her a visit while greet her a Happy Mother's Day~ Chit chatting with my uncles and aunties who came back to greet my grandma... But it is a bad time for my 6th uncle and youngest (7th) uncle... Motorola is having a big retrenchment and both of them kena... Luckily they both are having some savings... Hope them able to get through soon...
Okie.. Get back to my day, we left grandma's house at around 2pm and got home for a rest... Asked mum not to cook for that night so that she can really rest... And my "auntie" came at the same day that make me so tired too... Fell asleep till 7pm then woke up for dinner... We had Curry Fish Head at "Shi De Fu" again for dinner along with some satay... Maybe too many people were having that for last night, the standard was so bad that I didn't even feel a little bit of spiciness and thickness... So disappointed... It was not cheap though, RM 30 for small chunk of fish meat... Sianz...
After our dinner, we got back home again and I gotta prepare to go back to SG... Called my dear dear and took his brother's car to City Square at around 9pm... Traffic was so jam that we gotta take a longer route to get there...
Got myself onto 950 with a lot of pushing (I'm Evil)... End up my dear gotta hop onto the next bus as he can't get on... After the whole journey of torture, finally... Got back in SG~!! It was 11pm... ZZZZZzzzz.... Tired~!!
Late for work this morning... Only reach for work at 9.30am... And I'm still so tired now... I feel so old~ Haha...
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment