Thursday, July 17, 2008

D&D - Aloha Hawaii -4/7

July the 4th is our D&D at Pan Pacific Hotel... Planned to go with jeans as I don't remember I got any clothes with me that fit the theme... But... I'm force to wear a skirt that brought by Ah Hoon... ZZZzzz... Company provide transport to the hotel at 6.15pm... 3 buses... We took the 1st bus but we are the latest to get there... Sianz... Once we got there, the event started... Only managed to take one pic before that...

Below: LeLe, Lay Kuan, Ling Pung, Jia Yi
Middle : Ah Wah, Ah hoon, Auntie Keong, me
Above: Yeu How, JinHao, Sing Ik (blocked by tall DK), Kai Wei, Denny

First dish of the night...




Table 7 : Joel (MIA), Jin Hao, Sing Ik, Kai Wei, YiYun, Me, Doreen, Kitty, PeiXuan, Ding Jian & her pretty daughter

8071 is my lucky draw number, and I win the 9th prize of the night...

Group photo of the night...

Ming Fei & Me~~!! I'm standing behind him... But looks like I'm leaning on him right? :P

Our company's HODs...

And these are my ICP & AAS boys, Kai Wei & Sing Ik... Looks like they are going for Darlie's advertisement... Haha...

Although it is Dinner & Dance, but basically everyone left once after dinner... Got home at 12 plus... TIRED~~!!!

No comments: