This morning, as usual, my alarm been ringing since 6.30am... And as usual... I didn't hear that and keep on sleeping... Until there is a furious knock on our room's door... That was our landlord... My dear dear woke up and talk to the landlord while I am still lying in bed (like piggy, lol)... When my dear told me whats going on really gave me a shock... Landlord asked him that did we go and borrow money from Loan Shark?! How could it be possible~~!!! End up is that the house's door is being splashed with paint (orange color) and is being locked up with a chain (those type that to tie up bicycle)... Is so dramatic lo~ I only saw this on TV but never know I would experience this... Originally landlord wanted to call police... But after a while, he decided not to... Just because of he wants to sell the unit recently, so he don't want any trouble... He cut the chain with a type of big plier which I never see before and finally, we can get out from house for work... When we get out from house we saw on the wall :
O$P$
#10-16
9xxxxxxx
And we are like, WTF?!! Our unit number is #09-08 le~~!!! Eyes kena stick stamp ah?? Siao~!! So conclusion, wrong unit~!!! But just now, when I told my colleagues this incident, one of them told me that nowadays Ah Long do this to make sure other unit give pressure to the one who owed $$ so that they will pay money ASAP... But still... Too unreasonable~!!! And they are so lazy~!!! Why I said this? They just wrote O$P$... No more Chinese character... Is just O stand for Owe and P stand for Pay... So lazy~ LOL!
When I reached company, it is already 9.15am... Late for 45 minutes... And heard that there was an accident that happened in lab... Explosion and Glass Bottle broke during experiment... Alex (Ah Jie = Sis) and Alan (Ah Di = Younger Bro) kena cut by the broken glass and Junqin kena hit on his head (No injury)... Filter flask was hit by the flying broken glass and broken too... Is a very Sueh Day for my siblings and I la... Or maybe I should say is a memorable day for me? Haha... I am crazy~!
#10-16
9xxxxxxx
And we are like, WTF?!! Our unit number is #09-08 le~~!!! Eyes kena stick stamp ah?? Siao~!! So conclusion, wrong unit~!!! But just now, when I told my colleagues this incident, one of them told me that nowadays Ah Long do this to make sure other unit give pressure to the one who owed $$ so that they will pay money ASAP... But still... Too unreasonable~!!! And they are so lazy~!!! Why I said this? They just wrote O$P$... No more Chinese character... Is just O stand for Owe and P stand for Pay... So lazy~ LOL!
When I reached company, it is already 9.15am... Late for 45 minutes... And heard that there was an accident that happened in lab... Explosion and Glass Bottle broke during experiment... Alex (Ah Jie = Sis) and Alan (Ah Di = Younger Bro) kena cut by the broken glass and Junqin kena hit on his head (No injury)... Filter flask was hit by the flying broken glass and broken too... Is a very Sueh Day for my siblings and I la... Or maybe I should say is a memorable day for me? Haha... I am crazy~!

No comments:
Post a Comment