Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Updating... My Colourful Life...

It's been a long time since I last updating my blog... Since the very last meet up with Anthrea, PeiWen, Rodney they all for KTV at Bugis on Good Friday? I think so... Haha... For that event, I think I should skip it and let Ant's blog have more readers~!!! (Just lazy to update so many stuff :p)
Well... Now moved in to the new house at Blk 122 at Bukit Batok... Still Bukit Batok after all... Haha... Take this opportunity, I would like to say thanks to Valentine to help us to move our stuff in his "new wife" on Saturday, 28/3, and brought us for very Original Style of Indian Food at Little India... And we moved into our new place on Sunday since mattress, keyboard and some very bulky luggage cant put in car... And I called a lorry and pay at $35 since I decided to move ourselves... But I am so Hou Hui... Next time I would pay $80 to get the worker help us carry... I carried those till dying...
So tired and I took leave on Monday (Ah jie covered my duties at work, thanks ya~) since a lot of cleaning needed. I spent the whole morning cleaning and scrubbing the whole toilet + washing clothes... Only got my lunch at 2pm plus and got my mailing address changed at police post and banks... And at that night, I started to have fever and blocked nose... Next morning, I got bad flu... (think must be too tired and my immune system got weak) But still gotta go back for work since TSI is on leave for the whole week and I gotta cover for his work... Ah jie got his stuff to do so cant cover me for so many days... On Wednesday (2/4), flu getting worse but still gotta work and meeting up Ah Jing, LiangJie, Lam and my dear to catch up... Had a good chat and nice dinner at Sakae Sushi at West Mall... Nice~~ Got home at 10pm plus... Zzzzz...
Woke up a bit late on next day... Rushed to the main door and trying to open the padlock... Found out my key can't push fully into the key hole. Thought my key got problem, took my dear's key and tried again... End up still the same... Landlord was awake early that day, luckily, and he tried his own key and found there was something stucked in the key hole... He called one of the tenants and found out that the tenant broke his key in padlock~!!!!??? End up, I was even later since I was locked in the house AGAIN!!! So dramatic lo~ Waited for locksmith to cut off the lock and finally leave house at around 9.30am... Since I am late, decided to go and see doctor and get med for my flu + cough... Got back to company at 10am plus with MC... Haha... Worked till around 3pm, then back to home and take my med & ZZZZzzzzzz........... Woke up at 9pm, took my dinner + med, & ZZzzzzzzzZzzzz again~~!!! Pig Pig Me... But, proved that more rest does help in flu. Got so much better when I wake up the next morning... Even can sing KTV~~!! Haha...
First time went to KTV with Angeline, Mei Hong, HuiShan, Kai Wei & Ah Yuan... We went to Kbox at JE and started singing at 9pm... Except Ang left at 11pm, all of us sing all the way till 3am... So shag~~ Is very fun to sing with different group of people... Ant they all more Pro, Irene they all more Relax, and this group is more SiAo~~ Haha... Got home at 3.30am, bathed and directly fell asleep... Till... 1pm~!!! Haha... Proven, I am a PIG~ Went for work again since been leaving early for the whole week... Gotta finish my stuff before hand over again... Think that's all for my life recently... Hope will update soon again...

No comments: