Thursday, April 10, 2008

Internet is UP~!!!

When I got home last night, I was thinking to get the password which suppose to be in mail box... To set up my internet... End up, my dear brought the laptop with him... So I did some of the housework while waiting for Uncle Sunny (Landlord) to come back and get the mail box key from him... At the same time, waited for my dear dear to come back with the laptop...
Finally, Uncle Sunny is back at around 8.15pm... I got the key and took the escalator down to mail box... I spent around 15 minutes at the mail box trying to open it... While I was trying, a lot of people got their mails in about half a minute? Made me felt like I was so odd and stupid... So I walked back to my house and asked Uncle Sunny, is that the right key? He said he tried the key... Is fine... So I assumed it was my problem and again, walked back to mail box... I spent another 15 minutes AGAIN to try on the keys, and I was like WTF~!! I repeated the whole process again and finally, Uncle Sunny asked me to borrow key from the other couple (tenant) and I did so...
This time, I spent like around 1 minute to get the mail box opened... So is not my problem la... Is the key's problem lo... Coincidently, my dear is back in Bukit Batok and bought me my dinner... Finally, I started to set up on the broadband and SUCCESS~!! So I can online from today onwards~ HAPPY~~!!! Only if my dear never fight with me over the laptop ya~ Hehe...

No comments: