Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My last Sunday

Received my mum's call at 9.30am in the morning on Sunday, 13/4... Woke up and took my bath with some simple housework, reached Kranji MRT station at 10.30am... That's a very early Sunday morning for me since I'm totally a "Piggy"... Haha...
Met my mum, my bro and my parents' "god-daughter" (Chung), was wandering where to go at that hour... End up, my mum cracked a joke as she want to go to Woodlands Point or something like Kranji Point~! Haha... I knew she meant Causeway Point, but just cant help that, just LOL~!!
So we went there, for a short walk at Cold Storage, and we go for the main purpose of the day, Queenstown~! Our chicken rice~! Went to a relative's store at Mei Ling Street to have nice nice chicken rice for our lunch... Half a chicken, raw fish slice (nice~!) and "steamed" vege for 4 of us~!! So full but so YUMMY~!
Next stop, since my brother said he never go to VivoCity yet, so went there for shopping~!! I bought "Cigarette" from Chocolate Factory... Since my bag's zip is spoiled, went to Adidas and saw a bag... Asked permission from my dear dear, I bought it~~!!!

My mum been complaining that her feet tired and pain, in need of slippers, walked through out to find cheap slippers... End up, we went to Giant... After some shopping at Giant & look at those expensive clothes & shoes, decided to have our dinner at brotzeit, a German restaurant for sausages... That is the place with Sentosa entrance view with nice beer that show on TV...





Can you see SENTOSA??

While waiting for our meal, photo taking session~! Here is my mum & Chung~

Now is my brother & I~!

My brother & my "sister"~ with a 0.5 Litre Beer~~

Finally, after around 15minutes, our main dishes are here~ Firstly, is my brother and his beer & Currywurst...


Secondly, is my Sausage Platter...

Next, a close up for my brother's Currywurst...

Now, is my mum started eating before I manage to take the photo~!!!

And here is Chung & her Pork Sausage...

The feast started~~!!!!

Gulp gulp gulp... My brother is finishing the beer after all...

My mum is acting cute~~!!! Looks alike me right? Haha...

Chung SMS-ing her BF??? I dunno...

My mum is bored... She finished her meal & iced lemon tea and now... Daydream...

And finally, my brother finished the beer with super red face... Our gene...


Okie now... Guess how much is the bill??? $110~~!!!!!!! Haha... Vomit blood but satisfied~~ Actually is around $20 per person without the beer... As their service, I give 4.5/5.0... But for very big eater, it might not be able to satisfy you... Not very big portion. I highly recommend the beer... Very nice beer... Take the darker color beer... Smooth & nice...
Left Vivo at 7pm and got home around 7.45pm... My mum, my bro & Chung still gotta back to JB after all & they got back at around 9pm... Exhausted & slept at 10.30pm... ZZzzzz.....
So, this is my fruity Sunday~~!!! How's yours??

No comments: